My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

this is the world that we live in, the Python world!

It's been one year I work for Qt Software (nee Trolltech). Two big releases: Qt 4.4 and Qt 4.5. Qt for S60. LGPL-ed Qt. Graphics Dojo. Going to Munich and Redwood City for DevDays. Things are exciting as ever.

In one month, I will be in Florence (Italy) for PyCon Italia. I'd have one technical talk: Advanced Graphics Programming with PyQt, see the abstract for details.

Check also other interesting talks in the schedule. For example, don't miss PyQt for Desktop and Embedded Devices by our Python+Qt guru, David Boddie. And yes, I would not dare to skip Guido von Rossum's keynote on Python 3.0.

If you will be around and want to have a snack or a chat, just let me know!

2 comments:

loliktry said...

ouwh....kuliah lagi ta om!!!

di Norwey ta...Pantesan aq tebak nda "pener" terus

Ariya Hidayat said...

Eh siapa yang kuliah lagi? Check your facts before start shooting: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat.