My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Monday, March 08, 2010

manaus and bossa conf

Right now I am in Manaus, in the middle of the Amazon, Brazil. Good weather, beautiful nature. Fresh tropical rain, feels just like home.

Yes, I am here for the (legendary) Bossa Conference '10 from the awesome INdT folks. I had delivered my talk, Redefining Mobile Graphics Stack this morning. I used the chance to preview (and got feedback) some of upcoming graphics example for X2 from Ofi Labs (what's X2? read the explanation), even straight from my N900, so just watch its git repository in the next few weeks. BTW, Radeon HD 3200 of my new toy and TV output of N900 worked out-the-box with the projector.

It is also nice to meet few INdT guys I knew, and get to know new folks as well. Since a few Trolls are also here, I also catch up (and share more jokes) with them. Gosh, feels like ages since I left Oslo.

This is my first visit to Brazil. Looks like it won't be the last time!

1 comment:

Gary.Wzl said...

I see you with your former colleague in the video in the Bossa Conference '10

long time no see :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ_zj3XuPk&feature=player_embedded