My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

tango papa echo, charlie golf kilo

journey

Currently stranded at TPE. Few minutes before leaving SFO I managed to tag 1.1.0 release for PhantomJS (lesson learned: never attempt a release few hours before boarding). Thanks to Ivan and Alessandro, few source tarballs and binaries are now ready.

It's been hectic days. 2011 WebKit Contributors Meeting was just over, it was fantastic and I got to meet and talk to a lot of WebKit rockstars. Parallel to that, my fellow brave Sencha lads finally unleashed The Quattro!

Next stop, also the final destination: CGK. Bracing for the impact of reverse culture shock...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts regularly show up on planetkde and I am wondering why you use Mac OS so heavily (as seen in your screenshots). I am a contributor to KDE since some time, but plan to focus on web development.
It has some potential for flaming, but it would be interesting if you could point out (maybe in a blog post for planetkde) what is missing in your KDE/FOSS stack compared to Mac OS X. Thx.

IvanDM said...

I missed this post!

It was a pleasure to help mate.
Keep up the good work ;)

Ivan

Ariya Hidayat said...

@Anonymous: My current daily job requires me to constantly use Linux (KDE of course), Windows, and Mac OS X, all almost continuously.